I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I am super grateful to Roberta for nominating me. You can check out her blog here.
For those who don’t know what this award is (i didn’t until i was nominated) it is an award for aspiring bloggers who have few followers with the aim of discovering new ones and helping them to gain more popularity.
So lets start. First, I have to answer the following questions:
1. What is your favourite colour? Why? Red because it makes me happy.
2. What do you expect from the future? I’m hoping that all of the conflict currently happening across the world will end.
3. What is your favourite food? Chicken Fajitas
4. If you were famous what would you do with your money? Give a large chunk to charity and buy a puppy cafe (kind of like a cat cafe but better because puppies are cooler)
5. Do you have a favourite blogger? Who is he/she? I love Zoella because she’s always so cheerful.
6. What do you do in your free time? Blog, spend time with my boyfriend, watch loads of random stuff on Netflix and YouTube.
7. What is the craziest experience you’ve had in your life? And what is the craziest you would do right now? I went on a massive roller coaster in America when i was 16 which was a huge deal because i am terrified of heights. Despite being scared of heights i would love to skydive or do a bungee jump.
8. Where would you like to be right now? In Birmingham with my family.
9. What phone do you have? iPhone 5
10. What or who inspires you? My mom inspires me because she always stays strong no matter what and i really admire that about her.
Finish with a Quote! ‘Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
Now I have to nominate 10 blogs: